First, follow these easy steps:
1. Renew or get a Rushville Public Library card. Be in good standing (pay your fines). Ask us for a 4-digit PIN number.
2. On your device, go to the Google Play store or Apple App store and look for Axis360. Download the app and search for Rushville Public Library (Indiana, not Illinois!).
3. Use your Library ID (barcode number) and the 4-digit PIN number to log in.
4. Browse our collection and make your selection! Please return books promptly when you are finished reading them.
5. Ask any of our library staff members for assistance either in person or over the phone.
Already know what you are doing? Click here to visit our "Magic Wall" to check out E-Books!
Need help installing the Axis360 on your Kindle device? Click here!
General information on getting started with E-Books through Axis360 - click here.
You can search our card catalog system to find the book, movie, or other library item you need.
Monday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Tuesday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Wednesday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Thursday 8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Friday 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Phone - (765) 932-3496
You can get the latest library info on Facebook.
Visit us for photos, news, & events!