POSITION TITLE: Clerical/Circulation
REPORT TO: Library Director
Position Function: Provide beginning reference service and circulation of materials.
Essential Position Duties:
1. Provide beginning reference and computer assistance to library patrons.
2. Handle routine circulation desk jobs such as checking materials in/out, registering new patrons, etc.
3. Assist with programming activities.
Non-Essential Position Duties:
1. Book repair and processing as needed.
Equipment: Evergreen Indiana circulation/catalog system, PC workstations.
Critical Skills/Expertise: Ability to work with detail, self-motivated to complete work in an efficient manner, good communication skills, team player
1. High school graduate or GED. Library experience or public service experience preferred.
2. Be able to work some evenings and 2 Saturdays a month.
3. File accurately, alphabetically and numerically.
4. Computer literate.